7 Steps to Success
Watch the video below to see what the 7 steps to success are and how to apply them to any area of your life to create positive change faster than you ever thought possible!
7 Steps to Success
In summary, the 7 steps to success are:
Step 1. Find Your Why.
What motivates you. What will drive you to finally say enough is enough and make a decision to do whatever it takes to succeed.
Take some time with this. You have to have a strong enough reason to keep you going when it would be easier to slack off or even quit and give up.
- Do you want to quit your job?
- Live wherever you want?
- Spend more time with your family?
- Have total time freedom to do whatever you want,whenever you want with whoever want?
- Travel the world while still managing your business?
This is a very crucial step so give it the attention it deserves.
Step 2. Set a Crystal Clear Intention.
What will it take to accomplish your why? How soon do you want it? Spell it out exactly. Examples:
- I will make $______ in ______ days or less.
- I will buy a new ______ in ______ months.
- I will be able to ______ by the ______ (day) of ______ (month) in ______ (year).
Write it down. Be very specific.
- Where will you be when you complete this intention?
- What proof will you have?
- What do you see, hear and smell?
Read this aloud to yourself daily with passion and belief. Know you can accomplish your intention.
Step 3. Have the Right Information.
There are many different ways to market your product or service. Start with one way of marketing and master it.
You can add others later as your expertise increases, but you don't want to be scattered all over the place with your marketing efforts (especially in the beginning).
We can provide you with training on many different marketing methods.
Step 4. Take a Leap of Faith.
Take action before you know all the answers.
You don't have have all the answers to be successful, but you do have to take action. Just do it!
Knowledge without action is useless.
Step 5. Create a Short Term Action Plan.
- What are your daily income producing activities?
- What is your gameplan for the week?
- How often will you post to your blog?
- How many videos a week will you create?
- How many times a day and when will you post to your social media accounts?
- When will you conduct or invite attendees to webinars and hangouts?
Step 6. Develop Long Term Habits.
Short term actions become long term habits if you do them consistently over time. Develop a routine and stick to it.
Soon it will become second nature and you won't feel right if you don't finish your tasks for the day.
Step 7. Pass It On.
- Become a leader
- Help others to succeed.
- Build a team.
- Create a legacy you will be proud of.
I know these 7 steps to success will help you create the change you need to be successful if you apply them consistently in your daily life.
Your Partner in Prosperity
P.S. To discover how you can lock arms with like-minded people and grab hold of this opportunity right now to break the shackles from the "hidden forces" holding you back from creating the lifestyle you deserve Click Here Now.